LO: Make a prediction of what your needs and wants will be in 10 years (2027) after high school years for your homework.
This is my needs and wants list, this was on of the nine tasks I chose for my homework for one of this week. In this we had to write our needs and wants for our life in the future. I added the pictures in and put more detail into it to get a higher mark on the Assessment Rubric.
Firstly, I made a table and put all of the needs in and why I chose them. Secondly, I put in my Wants for my future like a Bugatti and a flash smartphone. Lastly I put the Flame Title in and some pictures of what I wrote.
Please leave me a positive, thoughtful helpful comment to help me move forward with my learning.
Hi Robbie Im christian I like your future for your self nice work Robbie.
ReplyDeleteThanks Christian
DeleteHi Robbie, It's Rueben from paparoa range school here, I really like your future needs. really cool blogpost.
ReplyDeleteThank you Rueben for the feedback.
Delete