Pages

Friday, 4 November 2016

The Representation

For our writing this week we had to write a persuasive peice of writing about Uniforms. We are learning about persuasive vocabulary too and we had to highlight them green in our work.

I think we should have a uniform. Please read my Persuasive Writing down below to find out why.

This is my plan down below!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Robbie, I agree that you should wear a school uniform because it does represent your school. I like how you've said nobody get's teased. Nice post Robbie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.