Pages

Monday, 30 October 2017

Toi Kupu


Toi Kupu

This term for writing Whaea Mel let us do poems. In total we have done four poems so far. one couplet poem, two haiku poems and one limerick poem. The poem below in the picture is called a couplet poem. in a couplet poem you do two sentences together that have the last words together.
Please enjoy my poem!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robbie,
    I like you couplet on the Koru Games, I like how you added photos of you at the Koru Games. I remember when I went to the Koru Games, it was really fun and challenging to play in the cold. Maybe you could add more detail about what couplets are? other than that you did amazing, keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.