For our before school work this week we have to write a blog post which states Who the person is, facts about the person, A statement about what you think of the person and what you have found out.
We have to choose from the following people Sir Jerry Mateparae, Dame Patsy Reddy, Malala Yousafzai, John Lennon, Eliza McCartney and Ella Marija Lani Yelich-O'Connor.
For Today's task I chose to do John Lennon.
John Lennon was born on 9 October 1940. His birth was in Liverpool, England, UK. His Full name is John Winston Lennon. His Occupations are a Musician, a singer, a song writer and a activist. His parent are Alfred Lennon and Julia Stanley.
I think John Lennon is a good inspiration to musicians.

No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.