Pages

Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Before School Work #2

This is my before school work this week for today remember I have to write a blog post which states Who the person is, facts about the person, A statement about what you think of the person and what you have found out. We have to choose from the following people Sir Jerry Mateparae, Dame Patsy Reddy, Malala Yousafzai, John Lennon, Eliza McCartney and Ella Marija Lani Yelich-O'Connor.

For Today's task I chose to do Eliza McCartney.

Eliza was born on 11 December 1996. Her birth was in Auckland, New Zealand. Her Full name is Eliza McCartney. Her Occupations is a Pole Vaulter. Her coach is Jeremy McColl.
I think Eliza McCartney is a good inspiration to our country.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.