Pages

Saturday, 27 May 2017

At The End Of Year 8 Goals

At The End Of Year 8 Goals

WALT: Make Goals for the year and achieve the graduate profile at the end of year 8.

These are the goals that I want to achieve the most from the graduate profile. First we looked at the graduate profile and seen what the goals were and we chose two goals. Then we created two google drawings with three reasons for each goal.




From the first goal I have learnt that if you use feedback to improve your learning it will help you get your work to the highest standard and it will help
you reflect easier on your work.



From the second goal I have learnt that if you reflect on your learning it will help you next time you do the same activity and it will help me get my work done to a high standard.






I used Google Drawings to create it

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful helpful comment to help me move forward with my learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.