Pages

Sunday, 28 May 2017

My Time Capsule

My Time Capsule

WALT: Create a digital or paper time capsule that includes a self identity recount, a family tree, a culture graph and descriptions about where I live.

For our Tūrangawaewae kete work one of our tasks was to create a digital or paper time capsule. On mine it has a self identity recount, a family tree, a culture graph, An all about me poster, an artefact and descriptions about where I am.




Firstly, the way I created it was I started off by choosing topics that I wanted to put in it.Then I made all of the topics in different apps like google drawing and google docs. Then I inserted all of the topics into a slideshow.

I used google drawing, google docs and google slides to create it

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful helpful comment to help me move forward with my learning.

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.