Pages

Thursday, 20 September 2018

Business And Enterprise 2018

For Kete, this term we have been doing Business And Enterprise. We have been doing this for the past 4 weeks. At the start of Business And Enterprise we had to choose our group but because of an injury I got recently (My hip bone cracked) I was unable to come to school and I did not get to choose my choice. So I got put in a group in Mr Tisch's class and I joined a group with Dylan, Khush and Christian. Then we started talking and finally decided on a product we were making Ice Cream Sandwiches. After we got given a document to write are on. First, we had to choose the jobs that we wanted to do, so we made Khush the CEO of the company, Dylan the marketing manager, Christian the production manager and I was the Sales and Finance manager. Next, we had to make a shopping list under $20.00 to buy what we wanted. Then we sent a letter to Mr Scott asking for $20.00 but the first time he denied it so we fixed it and sent another one. Then we made a logo and slogan and designed our posters.

 Please stay tuned to see our results at Market Day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robbie

    Thank you for sharing your blog post with me. I really enjoyed reading about your Business and Enterprise experience! Your personal voice comes through in your writing which makes it very genuine to your reader. Well done and thank you for including a picture of your logo too!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.