Today in writing I started writing the finish of my fairy tale this is what I wrote:
While Greg is picking the berries, Desharn the wolf takes his chance and runs past Greg to get to his Grandfather’s House. Desharn finally arrives there and knocks on the door and says I Grandad Shanix, Its Greg I’m here to give you some groceries. Of course then Shanix stands up and says I’m coming Darling. When Grandad Shanix opens the door the wolf eats him up and puts his clothes on and waits behind the door for Greg to come. When Greg finally comes to his Grandad’s house, Desharn (who is secretly dressed up as Grandad Shanix) is feeling a bit sick like he has something poking his inside’s. When Greg arrives the door is opened and Desharn is on the floor choking on something. Greg says “Grandad Shanix are you alright”, Then he spits out the real Grandad Shanix out who starts beating up Desharn but in the end after Desharn has about a million bruises on him he runs away. After the end Grandad Shanix is happy he got his Groceries and then Greg goes home to eat some lollies he bought and beat Jack at some Pubg.
Hello Robbie!
ReplyDeleteWell done on sharing the writing work you did today. I really enjoyed reading the conclusion to your fairytale. I like how you included your mates as your characters. It helped me see a clear picture in my mind as I knew who you were talking about. Well done!
My suggestion for next time would be to add in quotation marks (") where your characters are speaking. This will help take your writing to the next level.
Great job today!
- Miss Birtch