Pages

Monday, 8 August 2016

Day 1 Reading Activities: Once Upon A Time In Olympia

For reading today we had to do work about the Ancient Olympics which is in Greece, Olympia. The ancient Olympics was a terrifying and frightening place. People were allowed to injure other people to win. Here is my slide show for day 1. Stay tuned for more activities and slideshows!


1 comment:

  1. Well done on today's tasks Robbie. You have completed them. I am interested to know if you believe that women should still not be able to compete in the Olympic Games. What do you think? Keep aiming for the Gold.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.