Pages

Monday, 15 August 2016

Day 5 Reading Activities: Eddie The Eagle

In Reading I have been learning about the Olympics. This is day 5 for all of the activities. For activity 1 and 2 you get 4 points but only if you do it well. I had to write a summary about the movie trailer Eddie The Eagle. Then for my next activity I had to post five questions that you would like to ask the Olympic champion (if you had the chance to meet Marjorie Gestring!) For the bonus activity we could get 10 points but only if we done it very good. When we done the bonus activity we had to tell who your inspirational person is and why they inspire me . Hope you enjoy the activities and stay tuned for more slide shows!

1 comment:

  1. A great summary of the movie trailer. Wow being captain for England and Manchester United must be a demanding job. Did you know Wayne Rooney was born in Liverpool?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.