For our next reading activity today we had to Take a picture of yourself playing one of the 28 Olympic sports and post it to your blog along with the name of the sport and a brief description of what you are doing in the picture. This is my picture and blurb for the activity
The sport that I am playing is football. In this picture I am kicking an Avaro football with my good foot which is my right foot to score the winning goal for New Zealand to win against Australia in the finals. I am also wearing a gold medal which is made out of paper and the tool I used for it was a pencil and stapler, I won this gold medal in football in the 2012 London Olympics. This is my award winning photo
Great action shot Robbie! I love the medal around your neck, very clever thinking! It definitely looks like an award winning photo to me too! Well done on completing activity 2.
ReplyDelete